If you’re looking to add some much needed space and potential value to your home, building an extension is one of the most popular home improvements to take on.
Full build extensions and new properties including kit homes. We can offer these services all in-house, including design, planning, building regulations and all structural calculations. Our extensive knowledge and time served team will turn your ideas into a reality.
- All plans, Cads, permissions and certifications
- All ground works including drainage
- All structural works including calculations
- All general building works
- All plumbing, heating and waste works
- All electrical works
- All plastering, rendering works
- All external windows, doors, fascias, soffit and guttering works
- All carpentry works from skirting boards through to Joist work and roof / floor works
- All fit out works, kitchens, bathrooms, tiling, flooring
- All finish decorating works
- All hard landscaping works to aspects of your property
- All projects fully managed in house
If you’re looking to add more space to your home a house extension is a great way to do it.
Moving house costs money, for the same price you can build a decent extension to your existing home.
From a small porch extension to a large kitchen and bedroom double storey wrap around extension, a well-thought out extension project can improve your home and make it ready for modern life.
Morris Parker have the skills and the knowledge to build your new extension with minimum disturbance to you and your household, in keeping with your existing home and at a competitive price.
In case an extension isn’t the ideal solution for your property, then you should consider enlisting our loft extensions service instead. You will be amazed at how much untapped potential your property actually has.
Please see examples below and there’s more photos in the Gallery section.
- Complete Property Refurbishment
- Planning and Design
- Kitchen Fitting
- Bathroom Fitting
- Electrical, Gas and Plumbing
- Fascias, Guttering and Soffits
- Doors and Windows
- Pointing and Brickwork